Topic Sponsor
Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

ICON CDCV adjustment questions

Old 05-22-2016, 06:23 AM

Received 241 Likes on 172 Posts
Default ICON CDCV adjustment questions

I recently put on some new ICON rears with the CDCV adjustments. I have a few questions about suggested settings. I will eventually try them all and figure out what I like best in each scenario, but I wanted to see if anyone has some thoughts, or recommendations.

Wanted to see what settings people liked for
Towing:
Speed runs on logging trails:
Slow rock crawl type trails:

Thanks in advance
Old 05-22-2016, 10:54 PM
Gone Golfin

Received 2,270 Likes on 1,391 Posts

I didn't know the rears were adjustable. Is this a new model or the same one that's been out for awhile?
Old 05-23-2016, 05:11 AM

Received 241 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by idrive
I didn't know the rears were adjustable. Is this a new model or the same one that's been out for awhile?
I just got them about week ago, and only had them on for the weekend. They are amazing. I have been riding them on 5 and under as the only time I put it really stiff it was too much, I think for towing heavy things it would be helpful though. These things have completely changed my truck feel. I had 2.0's that couldn't really handle the add-a-leaf extra height, so I got this set and it is amazing. I couldn't recommend them more and it's convinced me I need to upgrade my fronts when I service them to add the piggy with adjuster to my fronts. We will see in 5k more miles what I think, but if they are like the front 2.5's I'm not worried about them holding up.

here's the link:
http://iconvehicledynamics.com/shop/...-2-liftup.html

got em off of Stage 3
http://www.stage3motorsports.com/977...ocks-Pair.html --I had a discount code I had been waiting to use and did so with these.

Last edited by Lockelamora; 05-23-2016 at 05:14 AM.
The following users liked this post:
sigma pi (05-23-2016)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ICON CDCV adjustment questions