Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

HiLift Jack mount for Ford Box Link

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 02:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default HiLift Jack mount for Ford Box Link

For me, the hilt jack or the Farm Jack, Is a key components of my Offroad recovery gear. Not really for charing a tire, but as a recovery tool to get myself out. I can use it as a low cost winch, i can lift a tire to back fill for traction, and in a pinch I can use it to jack up the truck from the tow hooks if I cant get my regular jack under the truck. With a tow hook adapter to make it safe.

Either way, there was no way to store the hilt jack on my truck. Considering the weight of the jack, I wanted something more secure to hold the large 60in jack. So working with my dad we created this mount for my Raptor to take advantage of the Box Link brackets in newer F150s. The mount can accommodate 48" - 60" jack using box link.

Fitment:
2015 - Present - Ford F150 or Ford Super Duty with Ford Box Link system
2017 - Present - Ford Raptors

I created a couple of mounts for my truck to hold my Hilift Jack & a water tank. I've used mine for over 6 months with a lot of offloading without fail. Check out my IG (https://www.instagram.com/heliomuro/) for more pictures.

I have 9 on sale now on eBay for those that are interested. This is part of a small batch created to see if there is a market out there for these guys. Not a vendor or anything. Just had enough guys on the Raptor forums interested, that I figured i would make a couple.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HiLift-Jack-Mount-for-Ford-Box-Link-System/142760340038?hash=item213d2dea46:g:E6MAAOSwtQpaoZ6 u

Last edited by m2140; 05-09-2018 at 05:30 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Mike-in-Kingston (12-31-2019)
Old 05-09-2018, 05:00 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

that is wicked cool! I will be buying one of these once I get my high lift jack...
Old 05-09-2018, 10:44 PM

Received 698 Likes on 442 Posts

A sturdy, simple access Hi-Lift jack rack is essential:

(<$10.00)
Old 05-09-2018, 11:00 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thats incredible!!!!! looks awesome too! nice and out of the way! if i had a jack like that i would definitely buy one! hopefully one day ill be better set up!!! Great post!!!!
Old 07-07-2018, 01:10 PM

I just ordered a set off eBay for my ‘18 F150 short bed. Will be sure to post pics when installed, thanks for sharing this looks great, can’t wait!!
Old 07-17-2018, 01:08 PM

Just got mine installed. Easy job, great fit, top quality materials. Highly recommend! Thanks for creating these and happy off roading fellas.
Old 07-26-2018, 07:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

This looks great. Will it fit a 2009 short bed?
Old 08-02-2018, 06:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I purchased a set of these. While they do look nice they rattle/make a ton of noise. I notified the seller right after I put them on that they made a ton of noise and I was not completely happy with them. Having just recently had my first kid I didnt have a chance to contact him again until today (still within 30 days) and I asked to just return them. He refused even though I had notified him within hours of installing these. I had the same jack mounted in the back of my previous truck in the same place using high lift made mounts.

As you can imagine this can get a little annoying driving down the road.

Old 08-24-2018, 01:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I got my money back but he sure did make it a giant pain in the ***. I had to go through paypal. I dont see how he can say it was not the mount it was my jack rattling. Here is how much play was in the jack mounts with the jack removed. He could have tightened up his tolerances and resolved a lot of it. Some side to side is till necessary to allow for difference in the jack. The up and down is completely not necessary.

Old 08-25-2018, 09:23 AM

Received 273 Likes on 167 Posts

Other than the hitch there is no place to use a highlift on a stock F150 with out damage.

They can also be very dangerous.

So I quit hauling one around since I got the new truck.

Instead take an inflatable jack or one of the super light aluminum floor jacks with some wood blocks.

Sorry for the slight off topic redirect.

Quick Reply: HiLift Jack mount for Ford Box Link