Topic Sponsor
Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

Fathers Day in Bridgeport, new scratches for sure!

Old 06-16-2019, 06:06 PM

Received 643 Likes on 269 Posts
Default Fathers Day in Bridgeport, new scratches for sure!

Went to Bridgeport again today with a Facebook group of off roaders (called Softroaders), several very experienced and a few beginners. Had am absolute blast! Went on some trails I would never attempt alone, but never got stuck. Had to back up once and get a little more momentum to get over a rock and pipe I couldn't get over at first, but overall, truck did awesome! I was the only full sized truck, but made it through each trail, a lot of scraping in a couple areas, but nothing major. The V trail I probably had the easier time, being wider, I straddled it better, lol. Few pic my wife got while I drove it through the V trough. Would have been better if we didn't get the .65 inches of rain out there yesterday,, but it was still super fun! If it wasn't so deep, I would have tried the water crossing the jeeps did (if the video posts to Youtube), but it may have been a tad deep in one area for my 32 in tires and no lift yet.

Vid sucks, but you can hear the tree scrapes. Several trails were similar, and a lot of low trees I just went under. Mud just sucked you to the far right, no getting out of it, so just went for it! ;-)

Mud got so thick, Ricky had to take his front fender off, wedged in so much, tire would not spin!

Last edited by RobTx; 06-16-2019 at 06:17 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by RobTx:
ABF150Fan (06-16-2019), Florida_F150 (06-18-2019)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fathers Day in Bridgeport, new scratches for sure!