Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

Dick Cepek Mud Country tires??

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 02:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dick Cepek Mud Country tires??

I have been looking at buying some new tires and i found a pretty good deal on some Dick Cepek Mud Country tires. I was wondering what yalls thought on these tires were. I am going off to college now so i need some tires that are a bit more highway friendly. but i want them to still perform well off road. but in all honesty, i will be on the highway much more than in the dirt. and these tires look to be more road friendly than my super swampers because the lugs a smaller and closer together. so let me know yalls opinions on these tires. thanks
Old 06-06-2009, 06:26 AM
Dark Overlord of Planet X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My buddy has the DC Mud Country's on his truck and he loves them. They are a hell of a lot quieter than my Rockers and they still do a great job in the mud. He has put a bunch of miles on them the last year and they still look brand new.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:54 PM

check out the cooper stt's in my opinion they look great and performe very well and in your case the luggs are not as far apart as a mud terrain but not as close as your avg. all terrain. they should do you good.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:44 PM

The coopers seem to be hit or miss on this forum and some of the others that I belong to. The DC's have gotten really good reviews just about everywhere that I have read.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:09 PM
Sep 08' TOTM Winner

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

BFG A/T is a awsome tire, I have seen people get at least 75,000 miles out of a set.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:40 PM

Mud country's are nice and look good i think
Old 06-25-2009, 06:55 AM
Dark Overlord of Planet X

Originally Posted by lsx008897
My new collection of gucci shoes represents the more casual line of shoes,I work at Shaoyang and not too man people are wearing these shoes, actually nobody there knew about them before I wore them there.I was known as the coach lady and it wasn`t long before prople were begging me to tell them where I got my gorgeous gucci shoes!I started a trend there and it spread.I started to see customers walking in high fiving Pat and they would exchange stories about their shoes!These gucci shoes are nice enough to wear to work,but can also be worn for a weekend adventure.The gucci shoes line of Shoes-jordan.com keeps to with current styles and offers more comfort than the typical shoe.While the bulk of my friends wear sneakers from other brands I prefer the look and feel of my coaches,and yes my roommate was the one who turned me on to these.I can`t get enough of them,I `m always looking for the latest styles and even discovered that there are different styles you can only find online or in other countries,for example China!The only way to really feel what I`m talking about is to go out and test drive a pair,you can do that at most shoe stores,but if you do find a pair you like don`t buy them offline,the online prices are better and you get the same thing!The line of gucci shoes and sandals,heels offers another group that are intended to be worn for social gatherings,but also give a person the comfort and durablility to last an entire day of walking or hiking.
Dude, I know that you are never going to read this because you have moved on to another site so that you can annoy them but why don't you and your kind go to hell?
Old 06-25-2009, 08:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha wow. is that like a virus posting or something? ^^

Quick Reply: Dick Cepek Mud Country tires??