Topic Sponsor
Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

any body been to bundy hill in MI?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2011, 06:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any body been to bundy hill in MI?

i was driving to onsted, MI for thanksgiving and passed bundy hill offroad park. has anyone ever been there and no what kind of park i'd be looking at? its next to a quarry so im assuming rocky, but is it just rock crawling or trails? i have only a leveling kit with f250 springs upfront. i have a 93 f150 and i have 33's on there. i was just wondering if its worth the tank and a half of gas itd take me to get there and back?

i live in northern indiana (fort Wayne) and if anyone knows of good spots to mud or close by parks thatd rock! thanks guys!!
Old 11-27-2011, 10:02 AM

Received 117 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by 1990-5.0-4x4
i was driving to onsted, MI for thanksgiving and passed bundy hill offroad park. has anyone ever been there and no what kind of park i'd be looking at? its next to a quarry so im assuming rocky, but is it just rock crawling or trails? i have only a leveling kit with f250 springs upfront. i have a 93 f150 and i have 33's on there. i was just wondering if its worth the tank and a half of gas itd take me to get there and back?

i live in northern indiana (fort Wayne) and if anyone knows of good spots to mud or close by parks thatd rock! thanks guys!!
Ever been to badlands off road park in attica Indiana?
Old 11-27-2011, 10:40 AM

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by TwinTurboFx4

Ever been to badlands off road park in attica Indiana?
X2 you gotta hit the badlands. It's pretty sweet and like 20 minutes from my house!
Old 11-27-2011, 06:53 PM

i've been wanting to go to badlands, but i dont have anyone to go with lol. my buddy sold his truck for a minivan..... but i've heard mixed reviews about taking daily drivers to badlands. lots of broken axels and such. lol. my truck is my only and my daily driver. are there trails and such there i could tool around on? and if i remember right, attica is about the same distance from me as the bundy hill place. so it wouldnt be too much of a change in gas.

do you guys have any pictures of being there or any advice before going? i probably wont go til next spring or summer. i've got some front end work to finish up before i take her offroad.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:21 PM

Received 117 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by 1990-5.0-4x4
i've been wanting to go to badlands, but i dont have anyone to go with lol. my buddy sold his truck for a minivan..... but i've heard mixed reviews about taking daily drivers to badlands. lots of broken axels and such. lol. my truck is my only and my daily driver. are there trails and such there i could tool around on? and if i remember right, attica is about the same distance from me as the bundy hill place. so it wouldnt be too much of a change in gas.

do you guys have any pictures of being there or any advice before going? i probably wont go til next spring or summer. i've got some front end work to finish up before i take her offroad.
I went one time with my dad. We took a road trip to purdue for a college visit for me and after went to badlands for the rest of the day. So I haven't been there in 6ish years. We took our quads. It was very muddy with lots of hill climbs and rocks. It was a lot of fun from what I remember but very cold!!!! I went in October. If you go with a dd just drive smart and don't do anything stupid. Just bring a buddy with u and cruise around together. It's still fun no matter what.
Old 11-27-2011, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by TwinTurboFx4
I went one time with my dad. We took a road trip to purdue for a college visit for me and after went to badlands for the rest of the day. So I haven't been there in 6ish years. We took our quads. It was very muddy with lots of hill climbs and rocks. It was a lot of fun from what I remember but very cold!!!! I went in October. If you go with a dd just drive smart and don't do anything stupid. Just bring a buddy with u and cruise around together. It's still fun no matter what.

after my front end work is done, my next big purchase planned is a 12k winch and maybe a ****** block kit. i've already got a winch bumper so thats taken care of

Quick Reply: any body been to bundy hill in MI?