Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

4" lift or 6" lift

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 01:30 AM

Received 77 Likes on 60 Posts

Default 4" lift or 6" lift

Ok, so I have decided I am gona run 35X12.5X20 tires, eather mud graplers or super swamper M16's. I have also decided I dont like the leveling kit because the 35s look too big with that. I am stuck between a 4 or 6" lift. I like the looks of the 4" due to the fact that there isnt too much space between the truck and tires. the 6" has just a little extra at the top of the tire. My questions are: anyone runing a 4" or 6"lift please post pro/cons, pic, brand, cost and where to buy. I am trying to stay around $1500 on the lift. I will be installing it myself. I will be putting this on a 2007 F150 crew cab, short bed. I am looking for mostly a good appearance.(dont need extream articulation or clearance) The rancho 4" is what I am leaning toward. My truck already has bushwacker fender flares, a executive off road package(dealer sent off to have instaled) which consist of custom stiched leather seats, chrom grill, door handels and running boards, and fender flares. I would like to know who all makes 4" lifts for this truck and is rancho gona be the best for my budget/ looks? the 4" and a 6" run around the same price I think. thanks for the info yall. looking forward to some pix and prices!
Old 11-09-2009, 09:59 AM
Dirty South's Finest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

search for atom he has a 4 inch lift and 35 12.50 20 mudd grapplers and it looks sweet i think his lift his rancho

Quick Reply: 4" lift or 6" lift