Off-Road Section All discussion and questions about off-road in this Section
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Halo Lifts

2006 F-150 prerunner build

Old 10-24-2018, 01:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 F-150 prerunner build

Stock
purchased my ‘06 F-150 About two years ago and looking for a bit of a change. It’s an XLT 5.4 4WD with a 6.5’ bed. I’m looking to install the front end kit from Vegas Dezert Fab with king coilovers and bumpstops. The plan is to run 37” TOYO MT’s or AT’s. The real question regards the rear setup. Is there a way to just run Deaver Springs without a shock as a temp setup or is that just plain stupid? If I must run a shock in the rear can I get a king shock that mounts to the two stock shock locations that enables me to run a 37” tire with the Deaver Springs or do I have to install a bed cage? I’m already going to be about $10,000 into the build after wheels, tires, front end, fiberglass fenders and bedsides, and rear Deaver Springs (before install costs) so I’m looking for a food setup that won’t necessarily break the bank. Any positive insight and help would be great. Won’t be starting this until about early spring next year, just trying to get all my info in one place before I start spending the cash or unnecessary cash. Thanks!

Last edited by amd241997@gmail.com; 10-24-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2006 F-150 prerunner build