Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

Stock rims for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2012, 07:01 PM
2012 blue stx 4x4 5.0

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Stock rims for sale?

Does anyone know where the best place to find stock rims for sale would be? I am trying to decide between getting aftermarket rims with offroad tires or getting some 20inch stock fx4 or lariat rims and putting offroad tires on them. Aftermarket are alot more expensive but I don't wana buy stock rims that have been abused and dont look good. I need advise lol
Old 07-17-2012, 07:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by colt89
Does anyone know where the best place to find stock rims for sale would be? I am trying to decide between getting aftermarket rims with offroad tires or getting some 20inch stock fx4 or lariat rims and putting offroad tires on them.Aftermarket are alot more expensive but I don't wana but stock rims that have been abused and dont look good. I need advise lol
Try Craigslist or local tire shops that would be your best bet
Old 07-17-2012, 07:06 PM
2012 blue stx 4x4 5.0

Originally Posted by Southtexas17
Try Craigslist or local tire shops that would be your best bet
Ive tried craigslist but I live in an area of mostly small towns so not much shows up and iv tried the bigger cities search to but nothing in my general area, iv thought about going to the ford dealer but i know it would be just as expensive as just going aftermarket.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive tried craigslist but I live in an area of mostly small towns so not much shows up and iv tried the bigger cities search to but nothing in my general area, iv thought about going to the ford dealer but i know it would be just as expensive as just going aftermarket.
Yeah I know how that is, try calling some local mom and pop tire shops a lot of times people will leave them after putting after market wheels on or call some local junkyards to see if they have some.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:04 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Where you from in southern Illinois? Im from west Salem. I will be buying a set of aftermarkets real soon. Mine are in great shape. They are the 18in chrome clad wheels and I have only 27k on my truck. I bought it new and I've never been offroad with it.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:21 PM
2012 blue stx 4x4 5.0

Originally Posted by Southtexas17
Yeah I know how that is, try calling some local mom and pop tire shops a lot of times people will leave them after putting after market wheels on or call some local junkyards to see if they have some.
Ill give that a shot thanks man, and I forgot I have a friend of a friend that works at quicklane so Ill ask him if he can let me know if they have any.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:25 PM
2012 blue stx 4x4 5.0

Originally Posted by tyguy88
Where you from in southern Illinois? Im from west Salem. I will be buying a set of aftermarkets real soon. Mine are in great shape. They are the 18in chrome clad wheels and I have only 27k on my truck. I bought it new and I've never been offroad with it.
Oh cool Im from the Marion Lake of Egypt area,and thanks for the offer Im just not sure if I want chrome or black and chrome, althougggh I did see a screw 6.5 bed new body blue one today with a leveling kit and offroad tires with those rims on it and it looked really good.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:09 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sounds good, I don't have my new set yet but when I do I'll be looking to sell them to ease the cost of the new ones. Let me know if you change ur mind.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:01 PM
2012 blue stx 4x4 5.0

Originally Posted by tyguy88
Sounds good, I don't have my new set yet but when I do I'll be looking to sell them to ease the cost of the new ones. Let me know if you change ur mind.
Yea every dollar helps lol and thanks man ill let ya know
Old 08-03-2012, 09:20 PM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Does anyone know where the best place to find stock rims for sale would be? I am trying to decide between getting aftermarket rims with offroad tires or getting some 20inch stock fx4 or lariat rims and putting offroad tires on them. Aftermarket are alot more expensive but I don't wana buy stock rims that have been abused and dont look good. I need advise lol
I'm selling my 2012 FX4 18" wheels for $500 + shipping.

Quick Reply: Stock rims for sale?