Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

Smooth, quiet ride. Copper Zeon XST-A (305/40/22)

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2016, 05:40 PM
HAK

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Thumbs up Smooth, quiet ride. Cooper Zeon XST-A (305/40/22)

Hi all,

It's been forever since I've posted on here but nothing much has changed with my truck and nothing has broken so I guess that's the reason for my absence. Anyways my Nitto 420S's finally had to be replaced due to cupping and vibration issues since they could never get those tires balanced just right, plus I just wanted to try a different tire this time around. Today I got some Cooper Zeon XST-A's installed and the ride has been great! I didn't do a ton of research before buying because I just needed something soon and these seemed to have favorable reviews most placed I looked on the internet. They are definitely much more quiet than my Nitto's were as I can recall even when they were brand new they were pretty loud and they had a harsher ride despite being the same tire size. I guess the Nitto's were a harder compound. I know they sucked for hydroplaning and ice after some tire wear despite being all-season. The Cooper's aren't the most expensive or best tire on the market but so far today driving around the city, interstate and back roads on dry and wet surfaces, these tires have performed great. Hoping I get some nice mileage out of them. I will update this post if anything comes up with the tires like weird wear or any other problems to be aware of.

Anyways if anyone is curious what these might look like on your truck I took some pics of them. Excuse the dirty truck as it's been raining for days here.

Smooth, quiet ride. Copper Zeon XST-A (305/40/22)-bieyvns.jpg

Smooth, quiet ride. Copper Zeon XST-A (305/40/22)-tkztqvu.jpg

Smooth, quiet ride. Copper Zeon XST-A (305/40/22)-vicvhlh.jpg

Smooth, quiet ride. Copper Zeon XST-A (305/40/22)-qob7dlr.jpg

Smooth, quiet ride. Copper Zeon XST-A (305/40/22)-5uougy4.jpg

Smooth, quiet ride. Copper Zeon XST-A (305/40/22)-mfezdxn.jpg

Smooth, quiet ride. Copper Zeon XST-A (305/40/22)-pogj4zl.jpg

Last edited by HAK; 01-15-2016 at 06:25 PM.

Quick Reply: Smooth, quiet ride. Copper Zeon XST-A (305/40/22)