Topic Sponsor
Wheels & Tires Let's talk Wheels & Tires here!

Dub wheels

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2018, 08:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Opinion on Dub 22” wheels on an F150

Hello all , new guy here .
I have a grey 2016 Lariat ,and long story short, the tire store lost my factory wheels and tires .
They were not really up on replacing the factory wheels,as there 700 bucks a pop . So I thought this would be a good time to personalize my baby , but there options were not great .
i put these on, a 20” wheel like the factory size , but the more I look at them the more I get disappointed. So this brings to my question,
does anyone here have Dub Attack 6 S211 wheels on there truck in a 22” version ?
I am going to take a hit and sell the wheels and tires I got put on , and step up to a 22” wheel . Although my truck is a 4x4, I am not going off road,
but our streets are terrible for pot holes, so a 26” wheel is not going to work . I found a site where you could find which wheel fit, and I believe they didn’t work after 22” anyway. Although I see pictures with 26’s? Maybe it was a 2wd

Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 04-15-2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old 04-15-2018, 08:21 PM

Recent pic ,new tires and 20” wheels
Another pic of my truck
Old 04-15-2018, 08:25 PM

The wheels I’d like . Not 100% sure if there a 22 or not , but they sure look killer . I want the dark ones like these also . I believe there machined black and dark tinted . Chrome doesn’t really work for me

Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 04-15-2018 at 08:35 PM.
Old 04-16-2018, 01:07 AM
Hold my beer

Received 435 Likes on 282 Posts

So your tire shop lost your factory wheels and tires. Then, they didn't want to pay to replace them with factory b/c they were too much. Then, they made you pick from their limited selection? Sorry, but I would've raised Cain over that...

Re: the wheels on that black truck you posted, those look to be 24's to me but it's hard telling with that photo. DUB's website shows them as "Hi Polish Matte Candy Black". 24's will fit on stock 4wd's, they fit on lowered ones. Biggest factors in determining what will fit w/o rubbing are your wheel offset and tire size. Dub Skillz 123's in black, Ballers, and Luxe's are sweet looking.

I just picked up some 6 spoke Giovanna 22x10's with a +30 offset for my 4wd and will be running 305 / 45 tires. Tire shop says should be no issue with rubbing and others on this forum run that setup without issue.

Take a peek at Black Rhino wheels, they have some really sharp looking ones. Black Rhino's Karoo, Everest, Mozambique, Peak and Safari's might be something you'd like based on your photos.

Last edited by jbone36; 04-16-2018 at 01:10 AM.
Old 04-16-2018, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by jbone36
So your tire shop lost your factory wheels and tires. Then, they didn't want to pay to replace them with factory b/c they were too much. Then, they made you pick from their limited selection? Sorry, but I would've raised Cain over that...

Re: the wheels on that black truck you posted, those look to be 24's to me but it's hard telling with that photo. DUB's website shows them as "Hi Polish Matte Candy Black". 24's will fit on stock 4wd's, they fit on lowered ones. Biggest factors in determining what will fit w/o rubbing are your wheel offset and tire size. Dub Skillz 123's in black, Ballers, and Luxe's are sweet looking.

I just picked up some 6 spoke Giovanna 22x10's with a +30 offset for my 4wd and will be running 305 / 45 tires. Tire shop says should be no issue with rubbing and others on this forum run that setup without issue.

Take a peek at Black Rhino wheels, they have some really sharp looking ones. Black Rhino's Karoo, Everest, Mozambique, Peak and Safari's might be something you'd like based on your photos.
Thank you for the post , I will check out those wheels . I may just live with the ones I have, as Alcohol may help.
When I googled 22” , that pic came up , but that means nothing really . If those are in fact a 24” , there’s still lots of rubber ,and shouldn’t be a problem getting bent . Having a 26” would be a daily occurrence with dodging pot holes in this pos town I live in though . Pretty much guaranteed to get bent

Last edited by MajorTendonitis; 04-16-2018 at 01:30 AM.

Quick Reply: Dub wheels