Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Supercab amp mounting questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 08:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Supercab amp mounting questions

Hi Y'all,
Im researching out my upcoming audio upgrade for my recently bought 2011 Scab. I assumed that I would have room behind the seat to mount some amps, but I hear I may be wrong. I planned on building a 2-10" sub box under the rear seat, so what options do I have if there isnt enough room behind the seat back? Where are you guys mounting your amps? Pics of your installs would be great too
Old 09-30-2014, 09:18 AM

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I had enough room to mount a 250.2 hifonics am smack dab in the middle behind the seats. Then I took out the back seat and put about 3 or 4 washers under the bolts that hold the seats to the floor board. That allowed me to slide a 10" kicker (that you can find at like any Walmart) to fit perfectly! Edit: I'll post pics when I get off today

Sorry for the bad pic...
Attached Thumbnails Supercab amp mounting questions-image-3037005890.jpg  

Last edited by PJgabe; 09-30-2014 at 05:10 PM.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:18 AM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by Otis857
Hi Y'all,
Im researching out my upcoming audio upgrade for my recently bought 2011 Scab. I assumed that I would have room behind the seat to mount some amps, but I hear I may be wrong. I planned on building a 2-10" sub box under the rear seat, so what options do I have if there isnt enough room behind the seat back? Where are you guys mounting your amps? Pics of your installs would be great too
Just put 2 -10s under the rear seat in mine. Mounted the JL amp under the passenger seat. Plenty of room and easy to get to.

Quick Reply: Supercab amp mounting questions