Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Subwoofer Location

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 02:29 PM
Max N

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Subwoofer Location

Hey everyone I just joined this forum and have a couple of questions. I have a 2005 F150 SuperCrew King Ranch and am looking to install one or two subwoofers. I would prefer them to be under the back seats but two 10 inch subwoofers in an enclosure won't fit and I'm not sure even one will fit. So, is there any way I could get the back seats raised so that the subs will fit? Or do ya'll know another spot I could put them without losing leg space for the passengers? Thanks.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:51 PM

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

http://www.lmiwelding.com/kits_supercab.htm

Seat lift..
Old 03-10-2013, 09:01 PM

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by geauxtigers
Hey everyone I just joined this forum and have a couple of questions. I have a 2005 F150 SuperCrew King Ranch and am looking to install one or two subwoofers. I would prefer them to be under the back seats but two 10 inch subwoofers in an enclosure won't fit and I'm not sure even one will fit. So, is there any way I could get the back seats raised so that the subs will fit? Or do ya'll know another spot I could put them without losing leg space for the passengers? Thanks.
Check out Fox Acoustics.. I just received my box on Friday for my 06, and it fits pretty good. It is possible to fit 2 10 inch, because I just did! Here's a link to Fox: http://www.foxacoustics.com/ProductD...de=F150-210-04
The following users liked this post:
geauxtigers (03-11-2013)
Old 03-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Max N

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm gonna go with the subwoofer box just because it seems easier.

Quick Reply: Subwoofer Location