Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Sound Ordnance BPT8 /LC2I Liking it

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 12:53 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Sound Ordnance BPT8 /LC2I Liking it

So, I bought a F150 Screw 2012 a few weeks ago and was glad to see tweeters but ick, no bottom end.

Read multiple post and am pleased to the the LC2i to Sound Ordnance fit the bill nicely.

I did one behind the back seat and it rounds out the sound nicely. If looking for ground shaking, this is not that.

But it definately thickened up the tone.. and can't tell its there visibly..
Old 01-17-2013, 12:51 PM

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

I have the Sound Ordinance B8PT and I am very pleased with it. I have it behind the rear seat on the passenger side. I did have to cut the back wall fabric but I took the piece that I cut out, turned it around and put in back in position. I holds the sub from moving around since i don't have a strap on it or anything. I have been recommending this sub to all my friends who have screws.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:39 PM

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

With that BPT8 behind your rear seat are you still able to lift the seat bottom all the way up and locked in position?
Old 01-17-2013, 07:48 PM

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Largefarva
With that BPT8 behind your rear seat are you still able to lift the seat bottom all the way up and locked in position?
You sure can. There are some pictures somewhere on this site
Old 01-17-2013, 08:00 PM

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Ok cool. I might have to start looking into this again. I upgraded my front speakers to some decent Alpine components and the rear are some Kicker 6x8's off the factory non-Sony stereo. I would actually like to turn the bass down a bit to get a little bit clearer mids and highs but doing so would really make the lows suffer (what lows are there....not much as it is). I'm thinking an 8" sub would be perfect for what I listen to (country is pretty much it).
Old 01-18-2013, 07:48 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Yes it does... well I have a plain rear window so there is no hardware hiding behind the fabric covering the back bulkhead. So when I lift my seat it pushed the sub into the fabric some (but thats a tough box) there is a good 3" that the fabric will push back when positioned center.

You could cut it, but I tried to make ZERO changes other than running cables.

Quick Reply: Sound Ordnance BPT8 /LC2I Liking it