Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Pioneer and JL Audio stuff for sale

Old 08-09-2015, 06:25 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Pioneer and JL Audio stuff for sale

Would anyone be interested in the following equipment. All this stuff was bought new and only used for 3 months. I bought a new truck and I'm not installing in the new truck. It sounds awesome. Installed in a 2010 XLT Crew cab with base/sync system.

Pioneer NEX6100 $500.00 This does have Nav.
JL Audio XD1000/5v2 $600.00 Runs the whole system great.
JL Audio C5-650 Component speakers $350.00 (These are some of the best sounding speakers I've heard).
JL Audio ACP208LG-W3v3 $400.00 (2 8" Subs in JL Manufactured Ported Box) Fits good under rear seat of a Crew Cab.

Pioneer in factory box with Maestro, buyer will get the install kit and all wire kits. (Dash kit is a Metra high gloss finish). All equipment is located in South Bend, In. PM me if interested. I will take pictures as I take the stuff out of my truck. I'm picking up my new truck next week. Again, all this equipment was used for 3 months. I bought all of it brand new. Shipping cost are on the buyer. I have priced this stuff very fairly. I do not wish to negotiate on price. There is a ton of information on the web about all this equipment. I'm posting here first then will list on EBay. I have factory box for everything except the subs. I will answer any questions. Thank you for viewing.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:52 AM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by Phil1
Would anyone be interested in the following equipment. All this stuff was bought new and only used for 3 months. I bought a new truck and I'm not installing in the new truck. It sounds awesome. Installed in a 2010 XLT Crew cab with base/sync system.

Pioneer NEX6100 $500.00 This does have Nav.
JL Audio XD1000/5v2 $600.00 Runs the whole system great.
JL Audio C5-650 Component speakers $350.00 (These are some of the best sounding speakers I've heard).
JL Audio ACP208LG-W3v3 $400.00 (2 8" Subs in JL Manufactured Ported Box) Fits good under rear seat of a Crew Cab.

Pioneer in factory box with Maestro, buyer will get the install kit and all wire kits. (Dash kit is a Metra high gloss finish). All equipment is located in South Bend, In. PM me if interested. I will take pictures as I take the stuff out of my truck. I'm picking up my new truck next week. Again, all this equipment was used for 3 months. I bought all of it brand new. Shipping cost are on the buyer. I have priced this stuff very fairly. I do not wish to negotiate on price. There is a ton of information on the web about all this equipment. I'm posting here first then will list on EBay. I have factory box for everything except the subs. I will answer any questions. Thank you for viewing.
Please put this in the for sale section with pictures. Thanks
The following users liked this post:
Phil1 (08-10-2015)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pioneer and JL Audio stuff for sale