Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Pioneer avh-p4300dvd with sync, msfrd1, and ipod video ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 07:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pioneer avh-p4300dvd with sync, msfrd1, and ipod video ?

As stated, I have this hu with sync, msfrd1, and want to use sync with ipod video. By looking in the manual, it shows the aux input as a 3.5mm. Well, the msfrd1 has 2 rca for speakers for sync. I would have to buy a converter cable. But the ipod with video looks like it also takes up this aux input. Is there anyway to use both ipod with video and the sync from the msfrd1 at the same time. I see there is a jack on the back of hu with "opt" label but there is nothing in the manual about it. There is only one aux jack on the 4300 and its a 3.5mm....

Thanks
Old 03-25-2013, 10:41 AM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by 06attaker
As stated, I have this hu with sync, msfrd1, and want to use sync with ipod video. By looking in the manual, it shows the aux input as a 3.5mm. Well, the msfrd1 has 2 rca for speakers for sync. I would have to buy a converter cable. But the ipod with video looks like it also takes up this aux input. Is there anyway to use both ipod with video and the sync from the msfrd1 at the same time. I see there is a jack on the back of hu with "opt" label but there is nothing in the manual about it. There is only one aux jack on the 4300 and its a 3.5mm....

Thanks
no

Quick Reply: Pioneer avh-p4300dvd with sync, msfrd1, and ipod video ?