Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Pioneer AVH-1500DVD Help Needed

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Detroit Hustles Harder

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Pioneer AVH-1500DVD Help Needed

Hello everyone,

I got this head unit and installed it this past weekend. Love it! However, when I purchased it, I didn't realize that it is not bluetooth capable. Is there an adapter that is compatible with this head unit? Also, it seems that it does not interact well...or at all with Android devices. Has anyone had any luck with using Pandora through their Android device with this head unit? Thank you in advance for any help!
Old 08-12-2013, 09:30 PM

Received 56 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by calex
Hello everyone,

I got this head unit and installed it this past weekend. Love it! However, when I purchased it, I didn't realize that it is not bluetooth capable. Is there an adapter that is compatible with this head unit? Also, it seems that it does not interact well...or at all with Android devices. Has anyone had any luck with using Pandora through their Android device with this head unit? Thank you in advance for any help!
Looking at the product page on the Pioneer website, it seems to hint that it has Bluetooth, but reviews elsewhere indicate it doesn't:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/DVD-Receivers/AVH-X1500DVD

If you do a search for this model and Android, apparently you're not the only one with problems . . . Their website only lists iPhone, so there may not be an Android app for this head unit . . .

Last edited by stonecoldtx; 08-12-2013 at 09:31 PM. Reason: More Info
Old 08-12-2013, 09:56 PM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by calex
Hello everyone,

Got to go one step up to the 2500 for BT
Old 08-13-2013, 08:12 AM
Detroit Hustles Harder

Originally Posted by Wyo11Scab
Got to go one step up to the 2500 for BT
Unfortunately, I have already paid for and installed the AVH-1500DVD, so that really isn't an option.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:13 AM
Detroit Hustles Harder

Originally Posted by stonecoldtx
Looking at the product page on the Pioneer website, it seems to hint that it has Bluetooth, but reviews elsewhere indicate it doesn't:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/DVD-Receivers/AVH-X1500DVD

If you do a search for this model and Android, apparently you're not the only one with problems . . . Their website only lists iPhone, so there may not be an Android app for this head unit . . .
Thank you for your reply. Yeah, I have done some searching around since I found this out yesterday afternoon and have had no luck. I was hoping someone here may have some more info.

Quick Reply: Pioneer AVH-1500DVD Help Needed