Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

New stereo help and suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2013, 12:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New stereo help and suggestions

Hey there, Got a 2010 supercab. I already have new speakers in my truck, my question is there a company that makes high levels for the factory sync deck. I want to keep my stock deck to keep the truck looking as stock as possible to deter attention. Also has anyone heard of being able to put in 2 10" subs in the back or is it just a single box that they make. I also have all my old amps,fuses wiring etc... from my old truck. Thanks for your input in advance.
Old 08-17-2013, 05:35 PM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by 04F1504.6
Hey there, Got a 2010 supercab. I already have new speakers in my truck, my question is there a company that makes high levels for the factory sync deck. I want to keep my stock deck to keep the truck looking as stock as possible to deter attention. Also has anyone heard of being able to put in 2 10" subs in the back or is it just a single box that they make. I also have all my old amps,fuses wiring etc... from my old truck. Thanks for your input in advance.
What are you talking about? High levels? If you want to put in a sub then use the FRD24. It is plug n play and will give you low level outputs for your amp and a turn on wire. I had one 10" under my rear seat it it was plenty

Quick Reply: New stereo help and suggestions