Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

New Modern Stereo

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 03:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Modern Stereo

Not sure if there is a better location to post this. But does anyone have any insight on good stereo systems to install into my 2006 King Ranch. I currently have the 6 CD, Sirius, FM/AM steering wheel control system. I am looking to find a system much like you find in newer cars that have blue tooth, and can read/play audio from my iphone and still interface with my steering controls. I did find something mentioning the Inseam system but I can't seem to find any real info about it. If anyone knows of any good systems or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:59 PM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by Pudge13
Not sure if there is a better location to post this. But does anyone have any insight on good stereo systems to install into my 2006 King Ranch. I currently have the 6 CD, Sirius, FM/AM steering wheel control system. I am looking to find a system much like you find in newer cars that have blue tooth, and can read/play audio from my iphone and still interface with my steering controls. I did find something mentioning the Inseam system but I can't seem to find any real info about it. If anyone knows of any good systems or can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
Your options are wide open. I have a Kenwood.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:10 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You have a lot of options like Wyo11Scab said. Just look at various websites and compare deals and reviews and all the options you would like. I would recommend sonicelectronix.com or crutchfield to start.

Quick Reply: New Modern Stereo