Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

NEED help with my stereo!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED help with my stereo!

I have a 2005 with the premium stereo package but no Audiophile and no sub. After some research I did find that my truck is wired for the Audiophile subwoofer. I have got the wire and plug out from under the carpet. Then removed my radio, it only has two plugs on the back. The other plug is folded over and taped to the harness. So I want to upgrade my system but don't want to get too far away from the stock look. I found an oem radio with audiophile from a 2008 Edge, radio# 8T4T-18C815-DC. I'm pretty sure by the pics it will physically fit but what about the plugs? Any body know whether this is a plug and play deal? I also found an oem sub woofer part# 7A2T-18C804-AE from an 06-08 Sport Track. Will these plug and play in my truck?
Old 12-27-2010, 09:53 PM

I doubt the sub will work as its not made to fit under the F150 rear seat. I personally would just find the right stuff so you don't have to worry about having any issues.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:08 PM

Anybody know what exactly are the right parts for my truck. I've done olot of reading and it seems as if the radio is a match but there is no rear pictures from the seller. Or what the year range of radios is.The pics I see of this radio looks as if the tabs are in the right place.

Quick Reply: NEED help with my stereo!