Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Kicker CVT10's

Old 05-28-2011, 01:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kicker CVT10's

Has anyone heard kicker cvt 10's? Good or bad? I found some dual 10's with a box that will fit under my back seat. I have a 07 supercrew. The price is right for the box alone but trying to find out if I might want to start looking for subs to replace the kickers if I get them. Also, will I need to relocate the go jack and if so where is a good place to relocate it to?
Old 05-28-2011, 01:15 AM
New F-150 Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the price for the box is right and its a good box, I say go for it. Hook up the kickers first and at least listen to them in your truck. Only you can be the final judge if you like the sound or not, its a very subjective thing. And if how you are saying it is true, doesn't seem like you can go wrong getting the box...
Old 05-28-2011, 03:09 AM
Car Audio Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i hated the cvt's that i installed, they tried to shove 10 pounds of **** in a 5 pound bag by using such a large diameter VC with such a shallow throw and completely threw all sq out the window, not to mention its response is sad to say the least....i would say go for something else without a doubt...instead of that look at some dc level 2's? they are damn good subs for the price and fit under the back seats in the right box...very nice sq and gets loud with the right power and box...if your interested let me know, im a sales rep for dc

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Kicker CVT10's