Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

got a new amp....

Old 02-25-2009, 03:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default got a new amp....

I have had a profile mp1040 for a long time. was on ebay and saw an mtx tc6004 so i bid on it... when i saw noone else bidding i figured i just got suckered....but this amp really has some juice according to specs. I will be hooking it up tomorrow to find out what it will do. This is also the first amp i have ever had that suggested a 1 farad streetwires capacitor. Just wondering if streetwires was really that good or made by mtx... anyone know...????

I figure it will make my infinity kappas work for there money. has a certificate of power that comes with it.... 768 watts divided by 4 channels at 4 ohms.... oh man i cant wait..especially since my infinity kappas are 2 ohm.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:55 AM
Car Audio Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

nice choice! mtx makes a fairly nice amp, make sure you set the gains right and it will do wonders
Old 02-26-2009, 08:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

to be honest it wasnt a choice.... lol.. i had several amps and doing a comparison and had them lined up under "watch" and i was really needing to stay around 100 bux... rushed a little hit click and next thing I know I have this amp I am bidding on... oh well...it all worked out and all I know is it oughta beat that profile I had to shreds.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: got a new amp....