Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Custom subwoofer encloser question

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 10:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom subwoofer encloser question

Im looking to build a custom 12" woofer enclosure to go in my 04 supercab. I know for a fact i cant get anywhere close to the airspace i need under the seat so im left making one to sit on the middle of the backseat and meet up to the console. Has anyone on the forum already made something cool that i can get a few ideas from? Im working with a 12" Digital Designs. I need around 2.9ft preferably so i may do to port coming out the bottom under the seat. Any tips or ideas would be cool to hear
Old 11-19-2013, 10:10 AM

Hey man. I am actually working on a box simliar to what you are talking about right now. It is going to sit in the middle of the back seat and go to the back of my front console. I have it built to the recommended air space for two alpine type s 12's. It is a sealed enclosure. Stay in touch with me, I should have some pictures of it by the weekend.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Seth.anderson
Hey man. I am actually working on a box simliar to what you are talking about right now. It is going to sit in the middle of the back seat and go to the back of my front console. I have it built to the recommended air space for two alpine type s 12's. It is a sealed enclosure. Stay in touch with me, I should have some pictures of it by the weekend.
Yeah man, i would like to see what it turns out like. Mine has to be ported for the DD, they wont work in a sealed box and from what ive heard DD wont warranty it if its in a sealed enclosure because they arnt designed for it. Im still a few weeks away from actually starting on it but as soon as i get some pics ill post mine as well

Quick Reply: Custom subwoofer encloser question