Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Bluetooth Streaming SiriusXM App???

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 09:27 PM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Lightbulb Bluetooth Streaming SiriusXM App???

Ok so who has tried this, streaming the android SiriusXM app thru their factory HU or aftermarket HU that is XM ready. Sounds like a possible easy solution to retaining the SiriusXM radio. Possible??????

I would work on it but have not got a chance to start. I still do not have an aftermarket HU. Still rollin with the factory Sony system(No NAV) screen.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:07 PM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by ProAktion
Ok so who has tried this, streaming the android SiriusXM app thru their factory HU or aftermarket HU that is XM ready. Sounds like a possible easy solution to retaining the SiriusXM radio. Possible??????

I would work on it but have not got a chance to start. I still do not have an aftermarket HU. Still rollin with the factory Sony system(No NAV) screen.
I have a separate Sirius/XM unit on my new JVC so I don't need to stream it but I know that the JVC I have has the ability to work with downloaded apps. JVC KWAV60
Old 09-11-2012, 07:31 PM

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Ok so I tried to connect the SiriusXM app to the factory HU. It did not see it when I selected "search for mobile applications".
Old 09-11-2012, 07:43 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Just has Pandora works for me on Bluetooth audio, so would a Sirius XM app; or at least I would assume so.

Quick Reply: Bluetooth Streaming SiriusXM App???