Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Bazooka tubes

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 08:49 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Bazooka tubes

I was wondering what you guys think I don't want to put a ton of time and money into my audio system. I've heard these are the easiest way to go.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:59 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Bazooka Tubes

Hey Matt. I think bazooka tubes are great. Sure you can get "better" quality and sound from a separate amp, sub and a properly tuned box but the bazookas are no slouches. I had a 6" and an 8" in my 2012 FX2 and the set up was simple and straight forward and the sound was good. I recently upgraded to the bazooka with an 8" sub on each end and a built in 250 watt class d amp and it is awesome. What makes it even better is that I bought it REALLY cheap ($39 on ebay) from a guy that thought the amp was blown. Turned out he had it wired wrong. I also changed out the rear door speakers with some Rockford Fosgate R1682's. Still undecided whether to go with coaxials or components on the front speakers. Hope this helps.
Old 08-11-2013, 12:25 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ABBYSDAD
Hey Matt. I think bazooka tubes are great. Sure you can get "better" quality and sound from a separate amp, sub and a properly tuned box but the bazookas are no slouches. I had a 6" and an 8" in my 2012 FX2 and the set up was simple and straight forward and the sound was good. I recently upgraded to the bazooka with an 8" sub on each end and a built in 250 watt class d amp and it is awesome. What makes it even better is that I bought it REALLY cheap ($39 on ebay) from a guy that thought the amp was blown. Turned out he had it wired wrong. I also changed out the rear door speakers with some Rockford Fosgate R1682's. Still undecided whether to go with coaxials or components on the front speakers. Hope this helps.
Thank you so much. With the amount of room I have it's almost a necessary ahaha. And hopefully I can find a guy selling a "blown" tube ahah
Old 08-12-2013, 09:09 AM

Received 40 Likes on 35 Posts

I had one in an S-10 quite a few years back, I liked it very much.

Quick Reply: Bazooka tubes