Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Aux Port Not Working

Old 10-07-2011, 10:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aux Port Not Working

Hey guys i have an 08FX4 with the aux port on top of the dash where the little tray sits. Just this morning i plugged my ipod in and the sound would only come from my driver side door. The port seems to be a little loose but it has been for a while so i didnt think it was a big issue. If i pull the cord out of the port about halfway and just kind of mess with its positioning i can get it to where im hearing sound from all the speakers. But it wont stay once i let go of the cord. Im assuming im having this problem because the port is too loose (although it not really that loose just a small bit) but im not very electrically inclined so maybe someone can help me out on what seems like potentially a pretty easy fix. Just dont know where to start. Thanks for any replies and help!!
Old 10-07-2011, 12:16 PM

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

repost
Old 10-07-2011, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry man. And sincerely sorry to the mods if this has caused any issues. This can be deleted. Realized this wouldnt get much love where i originally posted it and just trying to get a little help here. Didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings or anything like that but thanks for constructively responding. Now return to your job as forum police or continue on with reading every post. either way, have a good day and please dont let my repost ruin your weekend. i dont know, hahahahahahahahahahahah people like you are funny.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Aux Port Not Working