Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

Audio upgrade suggestions

Old 08-08-2018, 06:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audio upgrade suggestions

Coming from a Cherokee trailhawk, I’ve been spoiled with a fantastic factory audio setup. I’m looking for a similar upgrade in my ‘15xlt supercrew with as much factory look and minimal/no cutting. I’ve seen factory take offs with the kicker sub and amp combo but they seem ridiculously high priced at $500. What are you guys running or what are your thoughts on the oem kicker add on? I love the idea of it just being plug and play and the fact that it fits behind the seat.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:34 PM

Received 484 Likes on 437 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandon404
Coming from a Cherokee trailhawk, I’ve been spoiled with a fantastic factory audio setup. I’m looking for a similar upgrade in my ‘15xlt supercrew with as much factory look and minimal/no cutting. I’ve seen factory take offs with the kicker sub and amp combo but they seem ridiculously high priced at $500. What are you guys running or what are your thoughts on the oem kicker add on? I love the idea of it just being plug and play and the fact that it fits behind the seat.

There is so much info on this forum about what you want to do. You can do a search and fund everything you will ever need.
Old 08-09-2018, 05:22 AM

Received 109 Likes on 86 Posts

Like Wyo11Scab said, all of the info is already here in this forum.

As for the Kicker unit, the sound is mediocre at best, and the plug-n-play feature comes with an extremely inflated price tag.
If you really want a complete plug-n-play system, look at the JBL Concert Edition Upgrade.

If you want to give more info like what exactly you're want to upgrade, budget, DIY ability, etc., we could give you better info.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:21 PM
F150 Jr Vendor

Received 1,298 Likes on 904 Posts

Trying to keep costs and install involvement to a minimum is already reaching honestly. To get good audio you'll have to pony up some funds.

Serving the forum for over 8 years

Brands we sell include: Kicker, NavTV, PAC, CARiD, Dayton, Second Skin, Audio Control, Skar Audio, JL Audio, Focal and more.
PM me for special pricing as our contracts do not allow for posting prices publicly.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Audio upgrade suggestions