Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

AMp and subs

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 09:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AMp and subs

Iam thinking about getting 2 10" jl auido w1s and i am debating on what amp i was think about the jl audio 500/1 bc it puts out alot of power and i know for future cars i will def use....but also their is the jl audio 300/2 i dont know if ill use it again plus i dont think it puts out enough........just wanted u guys opinion
Old 02-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Car Audio Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if i was you i wouldnt get jl, there stuff isnt bad dont get me wrong, but there is much better for cheaper.

www.dcsoundlab.com

email rusty regarding lvl 2 subwoofers, tell him logan (loganberry) sent you, they will be cheaper than the w1's and way better
Old 02-26-2009, 12:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by loganberry
if i was you i wouldnt get jl, there stuff isnt bad dont get me wrong, but there is much better for cheaper.

www.dcsoundlab.com

email rusty regarding lvl 2 subwoofers, tell him logan (loganberry) sent you, they will be cheaper than the w1's and way better
Seriously are you getting a kick back from DC for every person you send them? No matter what anyone says they want to go with DC has something cheaper and better...yet few few people have actually heard of them... i dont doubt that they make good speakers and they are better than some but who is to say what is the best brand of speakers or subs are its all just about personal preference.

If you like JL subs go with them they wont dissappoint!
Old 02-26-2009, 12:36 AM
Car Audio Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i dont get any kick back from dc, i know there products as whell as alot of other peoples out there..if there product isnt as expensive as another and is better why would i not promote it? im assuming youve never ran dc audio, if you ran 1 of there products you would be in the same situation

Quick Reply: AMp and subs