Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

2015 2.7 EB auto start/stop amplifier shut off fix?

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 03:19 PM

Received 73 Likes on 56 Posts

Default 2015 2.7 EB auto start/stop amplifier shut off fix?

I just got a 2015 2.7 EB XLT a couple months ago and really like it. I will post in the introduction section after I can get some pics. This is my first Ford in about 10 years and am wondering why I ever left. Put a small all Kicker system in it and am getting the auto start/stop shut off problem where it will kick the amps off when it refires and then the amps come back on afterwards. I have a CXA300.4 and CXA300.1. KnuKonceptz wiring from battery (80 amp fuse) to distribution to each amp (40 amp fuses). Had an alpine KTP-445u power pack (wired into Parrott harness) and Rockville powered subwoofer (wired to battery) and did not have the problem. I have read a lot of forum posts, but cannot seem to find an answer to the question of how to fix this problem other than use a Alpine. My first question is has anyone found a solution to this problem? My second is would a bigger battery help? I read a few battery posts as well and know the XLT came with a 730 cca battery. Would a 800 or 850 cca battery help because it has additional capacity to handle the restart and the system? Any help would be appreciated!