Topic Sponsor
Stereo/Audio Come discuss all Ford F150 Stereo and Audio questions here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: The Magic Brand

01 Supercrew Rear Bench Seat Measurements

Old 02-18-2009, 10:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 Supercrew Rear Bench Seat Measurements

Does anyone happen to know the measurements of underneather the rear bench seat to an 01 Supercrew? i need to fit a custom fiberglass sub box underneath it and i dont have the time to take the measuements myself, not to mention i am terrible at doing such things.

Here is what i plan to do:
i am looking to get a fiberglass sub box made to fit 2-3 10' JL audio W3v3's in without having to use a seat lift kit. that is why i was looking to get a custom fiberglass one made. If anyone has one that they could recomend to me plz do so. I would also like a place for an amp on the enclosure if possible, if not i can just put my two amps behind the seat. If any of you know a normal box that meet those spefications i would be willing to use that too. but like i said all i am really looking for is the measurements of under the bench seat.

Thanks a ton!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Car Audio Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you can do lots of things...i wouldnt go with jl woofers but its your money...easiest thing to do is just go to ebay and look at one of there pre fab set ups and steal all the measurements from them! its each and saves you time
Old 02-18-2009, 01:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why would you say not to go with JL?
Old 02-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Car Audio Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they are very overpriced for 1, and 2 i can get stuff way cheaper that is louder,sounds better, performs better and lasts much longer

www.dcsoundlab.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 01 Supercrew Rear Bench Seat Measurements