Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Said I never would but here I am.

Old 08-25-2012, 11:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Said I never would but here I am.

Hey guys,

Google search has brought me here. I had said I would never own a ford but here I am and quiet happy with it. This 2004 Screw fx4 was begging for one last chance and being a truck guy I couldn't let it suffer anymore. It needs some work and I don't believe it was maintained or cleaned once since new. I have roughly 10 hours into cleaning with a few left before I'm satisfied. So far I have removed the factory steps, removed the factory lift blocks, serviced the front differential as the cover was leaking pretty good, got the mirror re-glued onto the window, got the remote start functioning again, and some other numerous maintaince items. Next up is the rear differential rebuild as it is in pretty bad condition and the master window switch as it decided to start acting up after I read the thread dedicated to this issue. It's got a little bit to go yet but at 281xxx km or roughly 172xxx miles it's in pretty good condition and with the help of this forum I should get pretty familiar with this ford.
Old 08-26-2012, 02:42 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice looking truck
Welcome
Old 08-26-2012, 07:16 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice truck look forward to future posts on your project...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Said I never would but here I am.