Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New member from NW GA

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 01:43 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New member from NW GA

Well, been driving Toyotas since 1996 - so imagine my surprise when I came home with a 2017 XLT 4x4. Nothing fancy but a very solid truck. Very comfortable and user friendly. I have been researching mods on here and so far have ordered Ford Splash Guards, Husky Xact fit floor liners and an Access Tonneau cover. Truck went back to the dealer yesterday for Line-X application.

Thank you for allowing me to join and i hope I can bring value to this community!

Jack
Old 01-04-2017, 01:49 PM

Old 01-05-2017, 07:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got the Line-x spray in bed liner in nw Georgia in late December. Did you happen to buy at Chatsworth? Not sure who they send it out to for the liner but they did an excellent job.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:17 AM

Received 152 Likes on 123 Posts

welcome aboard and nice truck! Is that the new Sam's Club in Woodstock? I live in Acworth.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:12 AM

Yes sir, in Woodstock. I live in Waleska, Sam's is a frequent stop!

Bought the truck at Tidwell on Barrett Pkwy (hate the traffic there) and they sent it out to someone local. The shop did a great job - very pleased. Tonneau is in and will be installed tomorrow!
Old 01-05-2017, 09:27 AM
F150 Lighting Experts

Received 405 Likes on 242 Posts

Welcome to the forum!!

Nick C.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:31 AM

Received 152 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by jeshoffstall
Yes sir, in Woodstock. I live in Waleska, Sam's is a frequent stop!

Bought the truck at Tidwell on Barrett Pkwy (hate the traffic there) and they sent it out to someone local. The shop did a great job - very pleased. Tonneau is in and will be installed tomorrow!

Nice! I frequent that store quiet often. My truck was keyed down the rear passenger door and bed there on the day after Christmas 2015. Still pisses me off to think about it. I parked way out like you did in these pics too. Anyways, nice to see fellow Georgia members here. Enjoy the truck!
Old 01-05-2017, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Matt_RTR_FX4
Nice! I frequent that store quiet often. My truck was keyed down the rear passenger door and bed there on the day after Christmas 2015. Still pisses me off to think about it. I parked way out like you did in these pics too. Anyways, nice to see fellow Georgia members here. Enjoy the truck!
Hate hearing that - why on earth would someone even consider that? Thanks for the warm welcome - glad to have local folks!
Old 01-05-2017, 03:45 PM
F150 Forum

Received 79 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by jeshoffstall
Well, been driving Toyotas since 1996 - so imagine my surprise when I came home with a 2017 XLT 4x4. Nothing fancy but a very solid truck. Very comfortable and user friendly. I have been researching mods on here and so far have ordered Ford Splash Guards, Husky Xact fit floor liners and an Access Tonneau cover. Truck went back to the dealer yesterday for Line-X application.

Thank you for allowing me to join and i hope I can bring value to this community!

Jack
Congrats on the new truck man, she is absolutely gorgeous!

Let me know if you ever need any help!

-Will