Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New Girl in Town

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Girl in Town

Good morning, Peeps! I know what you're probably thinking, 'ugh...a girl with a truck who wants to be like the boys.' I have to tell you, you're not completely wrong. I'm a girl with a truck but I'm not trying to fake the funk.

Actually, I am here looking for help. I have a truck (2004 F150 FX4) that I was awarded during the best divorce EVER (can you REALLY put a price on freedom from a physically abusive jerkwad?) and I am looking to unload it. I'm not much of a truck girl and admittedly, I'm way out of my league when it comes to talking shop. So, when the time is right and the moderators let me post it for sale (I think I have to be a member for so many months or something) I'll gladly sell it to anyone who comes back with a reasonable offer.

So, that's the background. As for me, I'm just a girl. I am from the South, I love college football and pro baseball. I'm a college grad who works for the federal government.

If you have any questions, please send me a message.

Have a great week!
Sunny
Old 09-17-2012, 10:33 AM
F150Forum Sponsor - SCT Dealer! 614 620-5050

Received 1,084 Likes on 877 Posts

Welcome to the boards! You have to have minimum of 25 posts to be able to access classifieds so jump in a few topics, talk to a few folks and you will be there in no time! Just also remember to read the classified rules prior to posting as well.

Good luck!
Old 09-18-2012, 01:37 PM
1A Auto Parts

Received 473 Likes on 453 Posts

Welcome to the site
Old 09-18-2012, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator

Received 4,141 Likes on 2,840 Posts

welcome
Old 09-18-2012, 02:03 PM

Received 117 Likes on 100 Posts

Welcome!
Old 09-19-2012, 08:24 AM
Bowhunter Extraordinair

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome aboard, where abouts from the South?
Old 09-19-2012, 08:43 AM

Received 94 Likes on 94 Posts

Welcome to the forum sunny
Old 09-19-2012, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by ncbowhunter1969
Welcome aboard, where abouts from the South?
Originally from Ga. But I spent some time in NC.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Franchi Motorsports
Welcome to the boards! You have to have minimum of 25 posts to be able to access classifieds so jump in a few topics, talk to a few folks and you will be there in no time! Just also remember to read the classified rules prior to posting as well.

Good luck!

Awesome! Thank you for the warm welcome. Getting to 25 shouldn't be hard. Maybe I'll actually learn something about trucks in the process?
Old 09-19-2012, 09:45 AM
Batteries Not Included

Received 294 Likes on 190 Posts

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Good morning, Peeps! I know what you're probably thinking, 'ugh...a girl with a truck who wants to be like the boys.' I have to tell you, you're not completely wrong. I'm a girl with a truck but I'm not trying to fake the funk.

Actually, I am here looking for help. I have a truck (2004 F150 FX4) that I was awarded during the best divorce EVER (can you REALLY put a price on freedom from a physically abusive jerkwad?) and I am looking to unload it. I'm not much of a truck girl and admittedly, I'm way out of my league when it comes to talking shop. So, when the time is right and the moderators let me post it for sale (I think I have to be a member for so many months or something) I'll gladly sell it to anyone who comes back with a reasonable offer.

So, that's the background. As for me, I'm just a girl. I am from the South, I love college football and pro baseball. I'm a college grad who works for the federal government.

If you have any questions, please send me a message.

Have a great week!
Sunny
Hey Sunny,

Glad you got something cool as severance pay! I have never understood why men have to be abusive, but hey! When he sees someone else driving his truck maybe he'll clue in!

Anyway, welcome aboard!

Quick Reply: New Girl in Town