Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New to the Forum, whats up!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 01:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink New to the Forum, whats up!

Whats going on guys, i've owned my F150 for awhile but never thought about joining up with the forums. I guess a little about my truck, i've got a 2009 F150 Platinum 4x4 with just about every option besides the towing package and the rear seat heaters. I bought the truck from my dad as he wanted to upgrade to a 3/4 ton, all he did was add a 3" leveling kit and some 35" Toyo MT's. I've got some plans coming up for the truck that I'm pretty excited for; I love the cencal style so I'm going to be purchasing chrome 20x12 wheels (don't know which kind yet, torn between Fuels and Hostiles) on 33" all terrains. I also am looking to get everything thats not already paint matched, painted, including the mirrors, hood cowl, rear bumper cap, and front bumper valence. I also want to add billet inserts to the grille and the lower grille as well. I'm also looking to upgrade my rear shocks and have been thinking about fox but am not partial to that, whatever y'all recommend.

I have done a couple things since i got the truck, I added HID heads/fogs and upgraded all other bulbs to LED. I got cleared headlights and added a short, handmade billet antenna which I love, it really looks good. The windows are also tinted, my dad had 35% on the front two windows and the factory 20% on the back, i added a layer of 5% all around and a layer of 35% windshield tint. Its dark, and i like the way it looks (cops don't) and I'm sure I'll catch some flack from the community but I like the tint. So that pretty much sums up what I've got.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:39 AM
1A Auto Parts

Received 473 Likes on 453 Posts

Thanks for joining

Tony
Old 04-27-2016, 03:42 AM
F150 Site Sponsor

Received 360 Likes on 356 Posts

Welcome to the site! Glad that you decided to join us and post. Show us your truck when you have a chance. Lots of know legible and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

Quick Reply: New to the Forum, whats up!