Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New to Forum...

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 11:25 PM
Love Turbo V6 & Coyote V8

Received 83 Likes on 49 Posts

Default New to Forum...

Hey all, I just thought I would join in on all the f150 fun that goes on in here. I currently do not own a F150, Hopefully that will change in the next year or 2 (max).

Maybe you noticed my weekend toy is a GMC and I am guessing you are wondering why I am here instead say... umm... a GMC/chevy truck forum. Well there are several reasons. I research everything, currently GM is just way too far behind the times. I mean, they have a nice looking truck but beyond that its a turd. I have driven several over the past couple years, I even came close to buying one in 2008 but something about them just turned me away. Then once GM took my tax dollars and still make crap it was almost enough for me to say you. But what put the nail in the coffin was later in 2009 I wanted to go to the GMC Syclone/Typhoon nationals in Bowling Green kentucky. Its a 11-12 hour drive but I didn't want to drive my truck there, beat on it and worry about breaking while racing and not having a way back. So my father in law offered to let me use his 2006 f150 Screw 4x4 (lariat??) with the 5.4 (not sure on rear end). And man, did that truck tow really nice. Fuel economy was not the best but what can I say when I was towing about 6k lbs.

As of me typing this, the F150 I would like is as follows,

White or the burgandy red (<--sorry, not sure of proper ford name) FX2, 20" wheels, 3.73LSD, max tow, EB(I am a little biased towards V6 turbos ), Luxury package, Rear Cam.

So hopefully I can learn alot from here...

Since I don't own a f150 to take a picture with, I might as well show you my GMC syclone which in the future will be towed by a FORD F150. (Which my plate will be 'SYTOWTRK')

Old 03-15-2011, 12:18 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Happy Holidays and Welcome to F150forum.com ... Lots of good guys and information on here... Nice looking ride man

Sweet s10 ...What engine is that.. I think they came with a 4.3 and some type of blower..?
Old 03-15-2011, 10:07 AM
Love Turbo V6 & Coyote V8

Received 83 Likes on 49 Posts

Thanks, Yeah its a 4.3L V6 turbo charged. Stock was 280hp 350ftlbs at 14.7psi.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:11 AM
I NOM NOM NOM Threads...

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Welcome to the boards bud!

Quick Reply: New to Forum...