Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

New Ford owner from Georgia

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 12:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Ford owner from Georgia

I've been a Chevy guy all my life. Growing up my parents had a new 97 exploder that was a bad experience and they turned to Chevrolet side. I've had 3 Chevrolet trucks, an 05 2500hd crew cab duramax, an 11 2wd should have never bought extended cab 1500 on factory ugly 20s, and then an 07 classic 1500 crew cab z71. So the 07 has been giving me some issues this year and with 170k miles I was dumping way too much money into it. I had been thinking about getting a new truck and looked at the f150s. I decided if I was going to buy another truck it was going to be the one I wanted and could live with for a decade. Only problem was the price. Got some quotes a couple months ago and OTD was about 3 grand higher than where I wanted to be. Then ford send me a private cash $750 offer. So I called the dealer up again and got him to quote me the cheapest leather f150 ecoboost screw they had. He got me a quote then called me back and told me he had a white one with tan leather. THATS the truck!!! So I pulled the trigger yesterday. Dealer took 11k off and put in a spray in bedliner(getting installed Tuesday).

Man what a truck. The room they have in these trucks is just amazing! They are so smooth and powerful. Not to mention it looks great. Even with the 15s rolling out soon, I still think this truck is ahead of its time compared to the competition.

Quick Reply: New Ford owner from Georgia