Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New Audio Set Up

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 08:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Audio Set Up

Hey Everyone,

Im new and Im a big Ford truck guy, just purchased a 2008 Ford F150 King Ranch Super Crew 5.4. Love the truck but first thing is first and thats a custom audio setup. Have gotten some great ideas from fishing through the audio forums but Im gonna start my project, which I will post in the site. Still looking for ideas but for right now here it goes:

Head Unit Pioneer Avic 120 (already installed)

Subs: just purchased a custom box from Rodney Custom Boxes on Ebay. Box is a custom fit 2 10 inch Kicker CVT's firing down in sealed box, which fits flush under rear seat. (Not crazy about Kicker but with limited space for box and size, i was told these are the best sounding subs for this box). Box should be here in a few days

Amps: Not purchased yet but gonna go with JL Audio HD series 750/1 for the subs and a JL audio HD 600/4, which throws 140 rms 4 channel to my front and rear speakers

Door speakers. Not sure but most likely Focal K2 power 165KRX2 components in the front and Focal Polyglass 165 VRS in the rear.

Ordered allot of Dyno Mat to fill most of my interior and doors.

Not sure if im gonna do a EQ or tuner, need input on this

Would love some input or suggestions

Thanks Everyone and Great Site!
Old 06-02-2011, 04:33 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Welcome to F150forum.com .. Lots of good guys and info here... Be sure to post some pics

Quick Reply: New Audio Set Up