Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New from Alabama

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 10:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from Alabama

I just got on here and am still trying to find my way around. I just bought my F150 in April and like it more every day. We just took a trip to Tampa Fl. and got a whopping 21 mpg. The truck is a 2014 which had only 2800 miles on it when purchased. It's the standard cab with small bed. I've installed a cover which I believe really helped with the fuel consumption. It has the 3.7 engine and I will have to admit has great power for what I need. I do have a car hauler and with my 23 Ford C cab van loaded it pulls it with no problems. I was a Chevy man for years but this Ford is as good as anything I've owned. I hope to get to meet some of you from time to time with many questions I know I'll have. Bob
Old 10-27-2016, 11:33 AM
1A Auto Parts

Received 473 Likes on 453 Posts

Thanks for joining it's great to have you here
Tony
The following users liked this post:
Bob H (11-01-2016)
Old 11-01-2016, 09:52 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

BobH: From downstate, welcome to the group. You will find lots of good info if you spend some time flipping through the threads. If you have a question about your truck, someone on here has the answer you're looking for. I've learned a lot, and discovered most of us are puzzled by the same things.
The following users liked this post:
Bob H (11-01-2016)