Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

King Rancher Noob from SW FL

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 03:51 PM
teh n00b

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default King Rancher Noob from SW FL

How's it goin? My names Clayton and im from Fort Myers, FL. Im 19 and have gone through cars (before you judge im responsible) like no tomorrow.
First Car was my 97 C230 Mercedes I bought as a first car for 3000. It eventually was a show car and I had my fun with that at shows and what not. Had my speed racer phase in it...
Sold that, then got a 2002 Audi A4 with 60k miles on it for 7000... Had it for a month and decided it was in the shop way too much and had to get to work...
In between those two I got a 2006 Hummer h3 for $12,000.. First car I was able to Finance. It did good for about a year then I drove to Gainsville for the Florida TN game. After being stuck there for a few days and they still wasn't sure what was wrong with it, I bought my 2005 Ford F150 King Rancher. Gotta say, I LOVE IT. other than the motor but its okay.

I love to buy and sell project cars so i've had a bunch more in between there but I wont ***** up my first post.

Being this is the 1000th forum i've joined, I have realized that no introduction is complete without PICTURES!!!!

****Im very sorry if the Flag offends anybody, but it was actually my school flag up in TN and we flew it on game days...****

This is the truck that made me fall in love... It was one I got at auction for the dealership and they let me use it to tow the Hummer one day when it decided to die again...

The Audi

The Hummer

Last but not least... The King Ranch. This is a picture from today after I got done with the 3" Leveling kit and exhaust. Dual Flow masters. I also have the low pro tool box, and 2 10" Kicker CVT's under the rear seat. Im waiting on my Edge Evolution Programmer and I will soon need an opinion on different Intake's that are available.

Old 10-18-2011, 03:54 PM
teh n00b

BTW, ive had the King Ranch for about 2 weeks now and so far I have had a Full Tune up, coil packs, "Fuel induction" the dealer called it, and now I have a code being thrown for cat reading under threshold or something in bank two so now I gotta pull those sensors...
Old 10-18-2011, 04:14 PM
1A Auto Parts

Received 473 Likes on 453 Posts

Welcome to the site
Old 10-18-2011, 08:54 PM
Not Important Enough

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Nice truck! Welcome to the site
Old 10-19-2011, 03:10 AM
Meaner than Ymeski

Received 819 Likes on 468 Posts

Welcome to F150forum.com .. Lots of good guys and info here...Nice ride Nice boat
Old 10-23-2011, 05:09 PM
teh n00b

Well thanks guys! The really big seafox actually isn't mine... I work at a place in cape coral, fl called palm rv and marine. And I deal boats rv's and trucks and that's one of the boats I got at the auction in ocala and pulled it 4 hrs back. And with #6 coil pack gone, the truck still impressed me

Quick Reply: King Rancher Noob from SW FL