Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Introducing Myself...

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 02:39 PM
Mugicinal Engineer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Introducing Myself...

Hello Friends,

I'd just like to introduce myself, as I will be around the forums for the next few months trying to get my truck's needed maintenance up to snuff. I've enjoyed owning FORD trucks for the last 15 years starting with a 1995 Ranger while living in Hawaii - until I sold it to move to Colorado where I purchased a 2000 4.6 F150. When I moved back to California I sold the F150 as a friend of mine had a 2004 F150 5.4 Lariat which I picked up at a very "friend" price, which is currently one of the vehicles I still own.

It has treated me well for the last few years, however I have been out of the country for some time and even though it has been routinely driven to keep it in running order - it has not been maintained to the level that I am accustom. Thankfully the truck is a second vehicle to me - mostly used for surfing - so I will have time to work on the truck without needing it as a DD.

Any way - I currently live in beautiful San Diego, California and look forward to spending some of the free time I now have available getting the truck back up to "snuff". I'm not a mechanic by any means - but I am pretty capable of doing most things myself, or with one of my more mechanically inclined friends. I am a DIY'er and the word "CANT" is not in my dictionary...

Well I suppose that is all for now - thanks for having me !

SR

Last edited by Stone Roots; 01-22-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:58 PM

Received 93 Likes on 87 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy that truck.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:03 PM

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Welcome from the East Coast (North Carolina)

Quick Reply: Introducing Myself...