Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

I love this forum

Old 07-03-2014, 10:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I love this forum

Hello everyone. I'm so happy to be here. I've been reading this forum for years.

Now, to be completely honest, this isn't my only account for this forum. I work for a company that sponsors this forum, and I make posts here to help folks out with that company's products as a part of my job.

But this is my personal account. I made it so I can ask questions about my own truck to help me in my goal to make it more awesome.

The truck in question is a 2004 Ford F-150 Lariat. (Screw, 4WD, 5.4L). It is very nice, but it needs work.

I recently had a new U-joint put on the rear driveshaft (gotta love those staked U-joints). It also has brand new spark plugs that I insisted the dealership install before I'd buy it thanks to reading this forum (every one of them broke coming out. Mechanic hated me).

The next order of business is is new shocks for the truck. Right now I'm looking at some KYBs. Suggestions are always welcome.

After that, I'd really like to upgrade the stereo and speakers, but that keeps getting pushed back because crap keeps breaking in my home and my kid keeps needing stuff, so I have to prioritize.

So, that's the long and short of it. Again, hello everyone.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Unique & Different

Received 426 Likes on 351 Posts

Hello to you too. Have a good day. :-)
The following users liked this post:
FamilyFord (07-04-2014)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I love this forum