Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hello from Kamloops BC

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 10:43 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Hello from Kamloops BC

Well first off I just purchased my first F150, a 2012 Lariat Crew. I stumbled across this great site after looking for ideas to set my ride apart from the others on the roads. So far I have been thoroughly impressed with what I have found here, and I can see lots of things getting done! So thanks again!
Old 05-28-2013, 03:43 PM

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Welcome from Fernie, BC.

Pics of the truck?

EB, 5.0 or Boss?
Old 05-29-2013, 01:53 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

It is a Tuxedo Black 5.0. And the changes from stock have already started. I have had a dual Flowmaster 40 series set up thrown on from a local exhaust shop, an AFE Stage 2 Intake Kit, an Edge CS just until I get home from work in northern Alberta. At which point it will be taken out and replaced with a 5Star SCT Livewire TS. It just had a Tuff Country 3 inch lift thrown in, and will be getting my ProComp Mulisha General Wheels in black put on along with 34 inch Toyo MT's. And I have an appointment for the bedliner booked in upon my return home, as well as a Kenwood Dnx 890 Stereo install. I am also on the list for bilinvics retrofits. Its a long list, I should be taken care of in October I believe. I also plan on dechroming everything, I hate chrome lol.

I am quite pleased with the truck. My last trip home for work to Kamloops I went 1060 km on a tank of gas, averaging about 10 over the speed limit. And according to the Economy gauge I could do another 75 km's.

I will try and snap some pics for you, and have been planning on doing a build thread. However the poor little Ford is super dirty and needs a bath before its camera ready!
Old 05-29-2013, 02:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the site. I'm originally from Kamloops as well, Valleyview. Sounds like your truck is coming along nicely. Good luck with it.

Quick Reply: Hello from Kamloops BC