Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

First Time Truck Owner - Life Changing!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 10:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Time Truck Owner - Life Changing!

well hello everybody..

Last week i bought my very first truck! Been driving cars my entire life.

I'm now the very proud owner of a 2016 XLT Sport/FX4 ... dressed up in Blue Flame and powered by the good ole V8 5.0L

oh boy.. it's way too much truck for me but is it ever an amazing feeling driving around in that thing.

it has the 302A package with duel moonroof and inside it's like a hotel room.. i just want to sit and tune out the world while i surf Sirius on the SYNC 3 sound system.. i just can't believe how comfortable and accesable everything is.

i picked up some Weather Tech mats and want to eventually get a nice set of black rims (not a huge fan of the stock rims)..

honestly i just want to leave it in my driveway and stare at it when i can and pine over it when i can't!

anyway.. hello to the forum! Glad to be part of the community as i have a lot to learn.. like what is locking differential! .. (just kidding of course i can use google)
Old 10-26-2016, 12:28 PM

Received 863 Likes on 588 Posts

Welcome! Congrats on your purchase, sounds like you got a great truck! What made you finally make the switch from car to truck?
Old 10-26-2016, 04:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol.. call it being tired of renting Uhaul trucks for basic home reno jobs and dump runs and a mid life crisis!
Old 10-26-2016, 04:45 PM

Received 863 Likes on 588 Posts

Originally Posted by newtruckowner
lol.. call it being tired of renting Uhaul trucks for basic home reno jobs and dump runs and a mid life crisis!
Well there ya go, I won't argue with that.