Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!

First post and my first Ford truck

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2013, 11:19 PM

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Default First post and my first Ford truck

Hi all.....

Traded my 2013 Mustang GT convertible yesterday for a 2013 F150 FX4. I've never owned a Ford truck (previously had a 99 ram, an 03 ram and an 04 ram) so this is a first for me. No particular reason for buying other than I have an addiction for new cars.

I was pricing both a Dodge 4X4 and the Ford. After one Ford dealer told me "nobody will beat this deal" I went to another dealer and you guessed it, they beat the deal....not by a few bucks but by a considerable amount, about $1600. I will also say it's my first experience with John Bleakley Ford in Atlanta but they were top notch. When the owner is there on a saturday and a bunch of his employees have been there 20 years and wouldn't work for anybody else, it gives an idea of what kind of business he's running. This was probably my best buying experience.

I started out about a month ago looking at a white over gold lariat. I decided instead of getting that vehicle at a payment that I wanted for 5 years, I got the truck that I really wanted with the same payment but over 6 years. I've never stretched a loan out to 72 months and not crazy about doing so but it's the american way! Pretty well loaded I guess with navigation and sunroof.

Anyhow, I live just west of Atlanta. I'm active on a Harley website also as that's my other addiction (currently riding a 2013 Road Glide). I know from other forums if I don't post a picture this is worthless, so here is a crappy quality picture taken at the dealership before I pulled the trigger. I snapped it before I headed off to look at the Dodge. By the time I brought it home it was dark.

Old 11-03-2013, 11:29 PM

Received 90 Likes on 80 Posts

Nice truck and welcome
Old 11-04-2013, 08:52 PM
F150Forum Sponsor - SCT Dealer! 614 620-5050

Received 1,084 Likes on 877 Posts

Welcome to the boards!

Quick Reply: First post and my first Ford truck