Topic Sponsor
Introductions New to the site? Introduce yourself!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Back with a new truck

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 03:29 PM

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Back with a new truck

Well after a 4 year hiatus I'm back with a different F-150! I was on this forum for a few years back with a different ID (Danyokim77) but I forgot my password and also changed email addresses since then. Some of you might remember my old truck in the photo below. 2003 Heritage with the Raptor inspired grille. I ended up trading that truck in for a 2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited. The Jeep has been amazing but it's just not meeting my needs anymore. I need a truck with a box as well as 4 seats... so I bought me a 2002 Lariat Supercrew 5.4L to get back in the game!

I have big plans for this new truck once I sell my Jeep. Will be lifting it either 4" or 6" and throwing on a set of 20" Fuel rims with a nice offset with either 33" or 35" Toyo M/Ts or possibly some Nitto Trail Grapplers. I also want to get rid of the ugly side steps and put in power steps that hide away when I don't need them. Also probably install a black billet grill (not the Raptor one like I had on my old truck...), Lightning headlights/corners, Flowmaster exhaust, DVD/Backup camera, and a good sound system. I can't wait to get the ball rolling!

I'll likely start a build thread once I get things started. I've always loved the Supercrews so I'm quite anxious to see how it all looks! I did a quick photoshop at the bottom of this thread to show what I'm hoping it will look like in the end.

Anyways... it's good to be back!

My old truck (I really miss this truck!)

My new 2002 Lariat Supercrew 5.4L

... and this is the photoshop I did of the look I'm going for.

Old 01-22-2017, 02:35 PM
F150Forum Sponsor - SCT Dealer! 614 620-5050

Received 1,084 Likes on 877 Posts

Welcome to the F-150 forum! Great to have you join!