Topic Sponsor
Detailing & Cleaning Keep your Ford F150 Truck looking top notch! Discuss your cleaning and detailing tips here!

Spray-in Bed Liner Restorer

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 11:32 AM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Spray-in Bed Liner Restorer

Anyone know how to restore faded spray in bed liners? Mine is a little faded and very dry looking. Here is a product designed for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhRS...ature=youtu.be

Is any other products safe to use on liners? I have Meguiars Ultimate Black on hand...
Old 03-25-2018, 08:44 AM

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

So I did some research and called Line-X and Inyati (what my spray in bed liner is), and they all said whatever you do, do not use a silicone-based rubber/plastic product. Most off the shelf products contain silicone and although it will make it shine, it builds up on the liner over time and becomes a slip and slide.

Inyati recommended this product: http://www.justonce.com/page/surface...cars-and-vans/

I just ordered a bottle. It is interesting that there are not that many products on the market for this application. Line-X was actually trying to sell me on actually spraying over it which would cost hundreds. Apparently the Just Once is an amazing product. Just thought I would share.
Old 03-26-2018, 08:29 PM
Village Sociopath

Received 10,052 Likes on 6,499 Posts

I bought a bottle of that stuff last summer, and used on my '12 before I sold it. Seemed like a good product on vinyl and other plastics. It reminded me of Aerospace 303. As soon as I detail this '17 this spring, I plan on using it on one side of the truck, and the 303 on the other. Good luck, let us know how it works out.

Quick Reply: Spray-in Bed Liner Restorer