Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

trades and sales?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 07:43 PM
Car Audio Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default trades and sales?

i just have a simple suggestion about the trades and sales thread, i think it should be mandatory to post pictures of the product when you post up the for sale/trade thread. i myself wouldnt buy anything without knowing what it looks like, and dont think it should be necessary to ask someone to post pictures, im not saying go to the trouble of username and date on the pictures but just a simple picture of the product since its going to be asked no matter what
Old 02-25-2009, 08:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^X2... you look at almost all of the for sale ads and within the first few posts you alway see the "Do you got any Pics?"

However for the wanted sections i don't think it should be required because it might be hard to get a pic and/or most people know what your talking about and if they need a pic to make sure, i wouldn't trust them to be positive its what i want anyways.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:22 PM
Car Audio Junkie

sorry i didnt specify, i dont think it should be a requirement for the wanted one, obviously your wanted the best quality so you wouldnt need to post one, but for trades and for sale, pic's should be needed
Old 02-25-2009, 08:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh crap i just read your original post and it said nothing about a wanted ad! ha sorry. Good idea about the pics tho it would save alot of people time!
Old 02-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Notorious Thread Editor

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts

I agree..unfortunatley....there are enough rules that are not followed in that section that have us mods circling it like a school of sharks around a wounded seal...

We will see what the admins say and go from there.....it is a good idea.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:39 PM
Car Audio Junkie

on another site im a member of its a rule, you get 1 warning and have 1 day to comply, after that the thread is deleted and you have a warning, second warning results in 3 day suspension, 3rd warning permanent vacation.

it may seem a lil harsh to some people but it wont have to be done many times before its followed
Old 02-26-2009, 12:27 AM
Ty

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by loganberry
on another site im a member of its a rule, you get 1 warning and have 1 day to comply, after that the thread is deleted and you have a warning, second warning results in 3 day suspension, 3rd warning permanent vacation.

it may seem a lil harsh to some people but it wont have to be done many times before its followed
Its even easier here, break the rules, thread gets deleted.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:38 AM
Car Audio Junkie

when its deleted does the op get a warning or anything? its easy to delete things and people dont get the reprecusions (sp) of there actions. Its only gonna take a few people to get vacations before everyone starts watchin there p's and q's
Old 02-26-2009, 12:53 AM
Ty

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If the posts are total bs, Jon or Nathan will block or ban them.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:57 AM
Car Audio Junkie

if there legitament then people will still post them up thats the problem, pictures are needed for something wanted to be sold or traded, its kind of a given that someone is going to ask for pictures, it should be mandatory... but if rules being followed is a problem already and peoples stuff is just being deleted then there is no reason for them to comply, no consequence... im tellin ya it wont talk too many examples before a few threads influence everyone in following the rules more

Quick Reply: trades and sales?