Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Supporting Member Perks

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2018, 01:11 PM

Received 142 Likes on 101 Posts
Default Supporting Member Perks

OK, I guess I'll post this today and every day till I get an answer or get booted from this forum. When I donated to become a Supporting Member one of the perks was a baseball cap. I returned the paperwork to receive the cap but have never seen it. Now it appears that the perk is a Pint Glass and Decals. I guess if the baseball cap is no longer available I'd settle for the Pint Glass and Decals. Somebody on this forum must know what I'm talking about. I'm copying this post to make it easy to copy/paste and post it every day till I get some kind of positive response. Enjoy!!
Old 06-30-2018, 01:33 PM
Ezekiel 25:17

Received 2,371 Likes on 1,215 Posts

Maybe you post it in the correct forum tomorrow?
Old 07-02-2018, 07:18 AM

Received 691 Likes on 568 Posts

@Lenn
Old 07-02-2018, 10:42 AM
Administrator

Received 1,682 Likes on 587 Posts

The ball cap was replaced with a pint glass at the beginning of the year. I posted it here:
https://www.f150forum.com/f80/new-su...r-gift-405394/

As for the decals, they were never part of the Supporting Member package since I distribute the stickers from my home (in WV) and our parent company distributes the pint glasses from their headquarters in El Segundo, California. I see that my post about inclusions says decals, but I’m not sure how that happened or if someone corporate added that. I’m emailing them about this to see if decals/stickers exist. Ill clarify that part.

No need to blow up the forum. You know who the mods/admins are and you can message any one of us. Plastering your distaste that hasn’t likely been handled appropriately from the beginning will get you nothing but the boot.

Ill update here once I find out about these decals. For your pint glass, send me an email to lenn@f150forum.com with your transaction ID number from PayPal and I’ll personally work on that from my end.

Quick Reply: Supporting Member Perks