Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Still cant post pictures

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2019, 12:28 AM
Vroom vroom

Received 415 Likes on 144 Posts

Default Still cant post pictures

I have kept trying to post picures and cant. I thought it might have been my phone “ios” but fired up the pc and still no dice.

I upload a picture and nothing happens when I upload them and it sends me to the type a message page. It had not work for at least 3-4 months. I just decided to post on this since I hAve done major upgrades to share to no avail.

I have used
safari, chrome, and firefox. Nothing works.

I see members post pics so what gives?
Old 01-06-2019, 01:16 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I saw your pics in the Gallery, posted about four hrs. ago. Truck looks awesome, sitting a little lower, just right.
Old 01-06-2019, 07:05 AM

Received 133 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by 5.Bro
I have kept trying to post picures and cant. I thought it might have been my phone “ios” but fired up the pc and still no dice.

I upload a picture and nothing happens when I upload them and it sends me to the type a message page. It had not work for at least 3-4 months. I just decided to post on this since I hAve done major upgrades to share to no avail.

I have used
safari, chrome, and firefox. Nothing works.

I see members post pics so what gives?
Make sure you attach photos with this button. Once you see a preview scroll to the top right and tap “upload”

The following users liked this post:
5.Bro (01-06-2019)
Old 01-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Vroom vroom

Received 415 Likes on 144 Posts

Thanks, that did the trick. I was using “manage attachements” and that did not work.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:33 AM
Administrator

Received 1,683 Likes on 588 Posts

Yes, for some reason the “manage attachments” tool is having a fit for some people. It’s being worked on. I had issues with it myself on iOS. I use the icon shown above and it works every time.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:01 AM
Village Sociopath

Received 10,073 Likes on 6,507 Posts

That sometimes works for me, rarely as time goes on. The paperclip, same thing. "Manage attachments", I totally gave up on.
I'm now using "Google Photos". I load a photo from photos file on the 'puter, then select the photo from the google, then copy and paste the photo directly to the reply. I wind up with two windows open, and toggle between the two. Helluva work around, but it works. Only problem, some guys don't see the photo. I don't know why.
When the photo isn't visible to some, I'll edit the post, delete the photos in the reply, then when the "landscape icon" decides to work, I'll reload from my albums. Sometimes have to do it a few times, a giant PITA when you're trying to help another member.
Have had no feedback in weeks about what IB is doing to remedy the trouble. This all started happening months ago when the site was "updated". Another IB site I'm on is screwed up the same way.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:35 AM

Received 462 Likes on 251 Posts

I always have issues uploading pictures as well, so I use tinypic.com to upload the pic and generate an IMG link that I copy and paste into the post.

It works like a charm.
The following users liked this post:
johnday in BFE (01-09-2019)

Quick Reply: Still cant post pictures