Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

Site not working right!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 04:52 PM

Received 31 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Site not working right!

The site isn't working right for me. I'm trying to PM someone about a for sale ad I posted and my reply isn't going through. I tried to send it through the app on my phone and I just get and error message saying that the task can't be completed. Is anyone else having trouble with this? It's starting to frustrate the crap outta me!
Old 12-03-2012, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by bigblueSTX
The site isn't working right for me. I'm trying to PM someone about a for sale ad I posted and my reply isn't going through. I tried to send it through the app on my phone and I just get and error message saying that the task can't be completed. Is anyone else having trouble with this? It's starting to frustrate the crap outta me!
Nobody?
Old 12-03-2012, 05:54 AM
Administrator

Received 1,683 Likes on 588 Posts

Who are you trying to send this to? They *might* be banned. That's the only reason that I can see that you wouldn't be able to send someone a PM. I've not had any other functionality complaints recently.

Oh, and I moved this to the appropriate section.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Lenn
Who are you trying to send this to? They *might* be banned. That's the only reason that I can see that you wouldn't be able to send someone a PM. I've not had any other functionality complaints recently.

Oh, and I moved this to the appropriate section.
Thanks. I'm trying to send it to cyclenut80. I was able to post a message on his wall but that's it

Quick Reply: Site not working right!