Topic Sponsor
Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum Give us your feedback and tell us what you'd like to see or report a functionality problem.

A question for the Mods

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 06:18 AM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Default A question for the Mods

Guys, when i am reading threads, and looking for something specific alot of times I click the attachments link so I can go right to the pics. There it lists the the attachments and jpg file name. Is there a way the site can be tweaked so that it shows thumbnails instead or has that option?

I am on an older laptop running windows xp, if that makes any difference. Sure would speed up being able to oogle everyones work ...
Old 04-06-2013, 06:37 AM

Received 1,390 Likes on 664 Posts

Do you have the "show images and attachments" option checked in your usercp?
Old 04-06-2013, 06:51 AM

yes
Old 04-06-2013, 06:58 AM

If I open the thread and scroll thru the replies I can see the pics fine, its when I am in the main screen of the lists of threads, where it shoes # of pages, views, replies etc and it shows the paperclip that indicates attachments, when i click that it opens a new window showing a list view, no pics just whatever they labeled the file as and type example being image-4117595998.jpg
I have to click each file to see what the pic is, and if there are a bunch, I have to remember which one I viewed last because they don't change color after clicking. If there was a thumbnail view that would be awesome...

Quick Reply: A question for the Mods